Vegāns

pirmdiena, 2014. gada 30. jūnijs

What's in my travel make up bag

It's not only my travel make up bag - it's my actual everyday make up bag. I love it so much not only, because my mom sew me it, but also because it's so comfortable - it has the best proportion of size and volume :)


If I am going on a vacation I am grabbing with myself this AVON Advance Tehniques Heat Protection Spray, not because I am thinking about fancy hairstyles. No! Not at all! It's protecting my hair from sun :)
Second beauty/skincare product I can not live withouth even one day is AVON Solutions Truly radiant tinted moisturiser for mornings and NIVEA Aqua Effect moisturiser for night time routine. Since it's travelling make up bag I don't want to wear foundation, so I am taking with myself AVON Magix Face Perfector to reduce my pores and get rid of redness, then apply some BB cream - I like AVON Solutions BB cream in shade Medium. I usually mix this with my moisturizes and apply to my face not only to cover my defects, but also for maximum moisturising.
Of course I need some colors also - Catrice eyeshadow palette Pretty Little lillacs, L'OREAL PARIS Glam Shine Lip Gloss in shade Fresh Fuchsia or Catrice Lip stick - Princess Peach

Disclaimes - No one pays me for listing those products. These are things I realy like and want to share my opinion of them with you.

Happy travelling and thanks for reding :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru