Vegāns

otrdiena, 2015. gada 27. janvāris


Weather You are student, in the work field, or have a family of your own, life can be a bit stressful! I do eliminate the stress and time of having to cook every single night by meal prepping! Why? Because it saves me time and helps track with healthy eating.

I usually do prep my meals for the week! But what exactly is meal prepping? For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, don't worry - back in 2014 I didn't also :D

Basically this means cooking items in bulk and eating leftovers :)

Before starting meal prepping please learn from my mistakes:
  • Have 5x7 tupperware or so containers. I suggest You to buy 7 breakfast containers. Buy them similar size, shape and color to know exactly - this is breakfast. The same instruction for other meals. You need bigger containers for morning and smaller for evening meals.
  • Plan - Plan your meals the day before shopping all products. I usually plan friday and spend all saturday morning at farmer's market.
  • Try plant based proteins - beans, edamame, tofu...
  • Don't forget - there is no rules - be healthy and make anything you like and how you like.
Nice appetite!

P.S. If You are interested in my meal prepping process or my go to recipes please feel free to comment and I will do my best :) 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru