Vegāns

pirmdiena, 2014. gada 1. decembris

A little something to be more Happy

Body language may be a lot more important than You can even imagined. It affects not just how You are perceived by others, but also Your internal body chemistry.
There are two kinds of power poses - high and low.
A high power pose usually means having Your body open rather than hunched up. That means chest out, arms spread, no slouch. I found that simply holding a high power pose for as little as few minutes a day makes me feel confident, smart, beautiful. . . .
It is not a secret that our bodies affect our minds, maybe even holding high power poses can set up our success :) 
Chocolate is delicious, easy available ad stimulate dopamine levels in our brain. Hmm... What's dopamine? Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that has stimulating effects on the brain. It plays a particular role in pleasure, cognition and motivation. So if You want a dopamine rush, try eating a bit of chocolate.
I'm eating huge amount of chocolate daily, I know it isn't good for my health, but I'm trying to convince myself that chocolate may reduce my cholesterol levels ( It's actually true, but I know it's work only with adequate amounts of chocolate ), it helps me feel happy, sometimes I can feel how my brain is starting to work for me not on her own ideas :D Basically the last part of sentence means that is easier for me to concentrate when I have a bit of chocolate.
Pretty cool, right?
But please remember - if you would like to experience more of a high, try to find dark chocolate, but milk chocolate is more tasty for me :D
Let' s go get some chocolate :)
Certain colors make us think of certain things. Don't believe? Ever wonder why all sales signs are red?
It is because people react faster and more forcefully when they see the red color! Can You guess which color provides the biggest boost in motivation and energy?
Yes!
It's GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!!!!!!
Green occupies more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye than most colors, green is considered as color of peace and ecology.
I use a lot of green in my home, in decorating for it's calming effect. Green is also thought to relieve stress and help heal, so maybe it is worth to use more green in Your environment.

Let's try to find some inspiration, motivation in every little thing around You :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru