Vegāns

pirmdiena, 2014. gada 1. decembris

Lavender

Lavender is perhaps the most soothing scent a person can ever experience, The best part is that lavender has a property of being sedative and helps to calm our nerves. Aldo lavender is great for skin care due to it's antiseptic and antifungal properties which help to reduce scarring and speed up healing. lavender essential oils is used to treat various skin problems.
Lavender essential oil induces sleep, the calming scent makes it an excellent tonic for nerves and anxiety issues. Therefore, It can also be helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression and emotional stress. Since I know even too well how it is to deal with anxiety, I use a lot of lavender - little bags in my closed, soaps, scrubs, bath balls - mostly with lavender scent. I don't know if it helps, but I believe and until it's not make me feel worst it's good enough for me :D
Also lavender is known as an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore and tense muscles, rheumatism and the pain we sometimes feel after intensive workout. Sometimes after harder than regular workout I massage my muscles with lavender oil and it helps, also I'm not sure if it's oil or massage that helps, but good smelling massage is always better that just simple massage :D
I like lavender smell and I help that You too will find use/benefits of using lavender in your daily routine :)







Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru