Vegāns

otrdiena, 2014. gada 25. novembris

Zolitūde Tragedy

WARNING: I written this few days ago and thinked about publishing this a lot. There is nothing positive, so if You cant/don't want read sad content please go to someaone other blog. It's sad but this is a part of me, and my blog too.

'' Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being ''  A. Schweitzer

I tought about hard times a lot lately, maybe it is because the biggest tragedy first anniversary, in LV. Maybe it's because my life isn't the best at the moment, it's not bad at all, it's just the feeling something isn't right. I feel like I don't have enough time, talent or strenght to do all this. I don't know, but I believe that anyone, even the most motivated people in the all world sometimes feel like this. It's nothing too serious, because I know - tomorrow I will feel like a superwoman who can do anything... I am trying to read some uplifting quotes to help myself remember that life isn't bad, that this moment is just some lecture for my future life, or something that let's me realise how blessed I am for all good things happened in my life. I know it all but today I feel like I can see only fear, disappointment, pain.... but the stronger feeling is anger. I even can say that I hate this situation.
It was a bit more than year ago, when tragedy happened ( you can read about tragedy here ). I was at my work and when I heard about it first, I had only one thought in my mind - my brother, he lived about 10 mins away from shopping center. I was sooo happy that he wasn't there. But 54 mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, friends was...

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru