Vegāns

sestdiena, 2014. gada 27. decembris

I'm Nominated !!!!!


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by lovely, 19 years old Alix. She has her blog for over two years!

http://www.letskissandmakeup.co.uk/p/about-me.html

The purpose of the award is to raise awareness of smaller bloggers less than 200 followers and offers a chance to get to know any new bloggers.

The rules
1. Link The person who nominated You
2. Answer questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

Alix's questions for me:
1. What is your star sign and do you believe in your horoscope?
My sign is fish and I do believe when my horoscope is good, but don't when I don't like it :D
2. If You had the opportunity to change your name, what would you change it to?
I like Maria, Victoria and Skaistme. Maybe I will have 3 daughters someday :)
3. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would be cabbage Tīteņi ( Blog post 6.01.2015)
4. What was your favourite subject at school?
I liked art class, that is why I studied art and jewelry. I had good grades on math and literature too.
5. Which of your five senses would you keep, if you could only keep one?
I think it would be vision.
6. Describe your idea of a perfect first date.
Blanket, sandwiches, river, sun, talks..... smiles..... laughs, talks, summer, champagne... candles, fairy lights.. birds... 
7. What would you like to invent?
The magic button to stop war, terrorism and negativity.
8. Why did you start a blog?
I had too many voices in my head and too less people to hear them all :D actually i just wanted to learn english and share my thoughts, dreams and experiences.
9. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Lil Ashton
Youjeenius
Whimsical Agnesiga
Vogue is blue
Tu Nuevo look
10. What is one thing most people don't know about you?
a) I'm a Superwoman :D
b) I'm dairy intolerant.
11. Describe your year 2014 in three words.
Happiness, complicate summer and Big LOVE!


I'm nominating
1.Vogue is Blue
2. Youjeenius
3. The collage Nomad
4. Teach in Fashion
5. Tara Clare
6. Sweet Passions
7. Oksi
8. My Life My Ways
9. MPBeauty
10. Maple Leopard
11. Jennifer Aspen Style


My questions:
1. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
2. What was the best moment in your 2014?
3. What's your favourite make up product?
4. If you could do anything for work, what would you do?
5. What's your favourite book?
6. Who is your favourite actor or actress?
7. Wich is your favourite 5 blogs?
8. Why you started to blog?
9. Describe your next year.
10. Wich is your favourite country and why?
11. What would you wish for world?


And again, Thank's for nomination :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru