Vegāns

piektdiena, 2015. gada 30. janvāris

Friday TOP 5

Best winter hand creams


Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Hand Cream - A soothing, pistachio - scented hand cream. This is super hydrating, deeply penetrating scented cream comforts and soothes hands, leaving my skin moisturized and velvety soft. Creme de Pistache inspired by the creamy and nutty aromas of pistachio desserts, is a decadent blend of gourmand ingredients with a combination of almond, praline and hazelnut nuances. I bought it for about 18 EUR, which is pretty expensive for hand cream, that's why it's my luxurious hand treatment, not daily.



Fluffy Bunny Shea butter Hand Cream. This Shea butter whip is a tube of comfort. This light and somehow fluffy scent swirl me into a dreamlike state. It has a mint julep and a hint of lavender mixed so well balanced. It is fresh but uplifting, delicious and elegant at the same time. This is great for my extremely dry skin with butters and Vitamin E. It leaves my hands so soft, but I have to say a little bit greasy also. I bought it for 9 EUR, which also isn't cheap.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream is super smoothing. It contains 20% shea butter, honey and almond extracts. It has a light jasmine and ylang-ylang aroma which I adore. It is tho most expensive hand cream I ever had, but it is WORTH it!!!!! It was about 30EUR but it smells amazing, it miraculously absorbing into the skin, it protects my dry and dehydrated skin soo well.


The Body Shop Almond Hand & nail Cream is cheap and quite greasy, but somehow it becomes to be my daily go to hand cream, maybe it is because it costs about 5 EUR and cares for nails as well as hands and contains almond oil and panthenol, it is very moisturizing with sweet almond scent. It is just a simple good smelling hand cream :)


Stenders Cranberry Hand Cream - I'm proud to use this, this is produced in Latvia :). It is an intensive, nourishing and protective hand cream for sensitive and dry, dehydrated skin. It absorbed quickly ang lightly, pampering my cracked skin. It was 13.90 EUR at Stenders cosmetic home page and I can highly suggest You to buy one. It smells light but noticeable.


Have You found Your best winter hand cream?

2 komentāri:

  1. Great post! My favourite hand creams are Soap 'n' glory's hand therapy or the absynthe hand cream from The Body Shop :) Might try some of these out and add them to my favourite list though! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. ThankYou so much for suggestions Sophie, I definitely will try these hand creams also :)
    Have a nice day :)

    AtbildētDzēst