Vegāns

piektdiena, 2015. gada 10. aprīlis

Breakfast Smoothie


Good Morning :D
It might not be morning when you red this, but it's morning when I'm making it :D
Today I decided to make simple smoothie, yet it went out really tasty :)
I used frozen strawberries ( about 200 grams), 2 large banana and 200 ml peach yogurt. 
When my smoothie was ready and served in beautiful glas I tasted it and realized it is too sour :D I added teaspoon honey and two tablespoons of bran and blended it again :)


I served it in glass I made myself ( not made, painted myself :) ) with straw and mint leave :)

Enjoy!

P.S. What's your favourite smoothie recipe?


1 komentārs:

  1. Ooohhh this looks delicious. You need to try 1 banana, 1 apple and 2 tangerines with ice and 1/4 cup of water. It tastes delicious!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst