Vegāns

svētdiena, 2014. gada 28. septembris

Mug Swap

This is the amazing mug my mug swap partner Sandy sent me. Sandy live in USA, which is very far away from Riga where I live, I never been in Minnesota, but maybe someday :) And the most exciting part - she have 3 kind and running Youtube channel, I can only imagine how it is to manage between kids, home and Youtube! If You are interested in Her's channel here is link http://youtu.be/VxN2ds7qqyE .

 

In pachage was so cute things, she spoiled me :D First - how cute is this mug??? I swear coffe taste better if it's made in this adorable mug :)


 She also included The body shop Japanese cherry blossom Body butter and Ciate nail polish in Pecan Pie shade, which is perfect for fall. Thank You Sandy !

Can you see? It looks like hand painted! Beautifull!!!

I wish anyone who participated in this mug swap got something that lovely and beautiful like I got. It makes me smile every morning I drink coffee :)


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru