Vegāns

piektdiena, 2015. gada 20. februāris

Skin brightening toner


I love DIY's and I like experimenting! is there something more exciting than make your own toner? Of course there is a lot of things more exciting, but self made toner is also good :D

This toner doing wonders for dry skin, don't know how it works for any other skin type - please comment below if you tried it, and let me know how it works for you :)

You will need:

  • juice of one big lemon
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/3 Witch hazel ( you can find it at drugstore or pharmacy )
  • Jar
And now the most challenging part - making toner!

It is too hard for me to remember something easier - mix all ingredients in jar!!

Happy face treating time :)



1 komentārs:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://jaimiesam.blogspot.ca/2015/02/liebster-award.html good luck!

    AtbildētDzēst