Vegāns

otrdiena, 2015. gada 17. februāris

tips to find cheap flights

Flights are usually the most expensive part of travel and most of us are after the cheapest flight deal we can find.
I love to travel, but I have to deal with my budget - so I finded out some tips to get deal with bills and travel also :)
  1. Book early - don't know how it is in another side of earth, but here in Latvia the best month for cheap flight booking is January. I remember a time when last minute flights were cheap, but nowadays - it doesn't work :( I guess that airlines realized that everyone was waiting until the last minute to book flights. I usually book about 6-8 months in advance - it is reasonable amout of time to plan ahead and pretty cheap flights are available. lots of airlines have huge sales and the start of year is a good time to keep your eyes peeled for them. Sign up to receive e mail updates.
  2. Regional airports - if you are flying short haul, flying into a large airport can often be more expensive than into a smaller airport or regional airport. If it is possible, try to fly into a regional airport.
  3. Pack hand luggage only. If you are flying on a budget, don't pay for luggage. You can pack reasonable amount of things in hand luggage.
  4. Be flexible with dates - this is another good reason to book your flights a long way in advance.
  5. Flight night - overnight flights are often cheaper. My recipe for sleeping on plain? Small champagne and little pringles, after 5 min I'm sleeping until stewardess is waking me up :D

Do you have some tips?
Please share them with me :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru