Vegāns

svētdiena, 2014. gada 14. septembris

fathers day


This may be the saddest post on this blog and this definately is the hardest post for me to write, so if you sopped by to read something positive or fun, it's not the piece jo need to read. I'm sorry, but I'm trying to be who I am on this blog, suddently my life is not aleays as happy as I wanted it to be.
All around the world, dads are special today, but I can't say that I have someone special for this day. It's true - not everyone has happy memories of their fathers. I don't :(
I grew up with my mother and younger sibling. My mother and father lived by the same roof only for few years... 
Something as little as having support at a some hard times at school or art school or just simple hanging around with dad.. I don't know how it is, but always wanted it...
I honor my mother on Father's day, she always was there for me, maybe that's why I'm not interested in disparaging my father, I rather don't think about him at all.
I want to tank You, my mom, for beeing my mom and dad, I love You!
I really hope, not many of You have the same situation like me, and say thanks for you father for beeing around and take care of You, but remember - it's not just a Father's day - it's a day to honor whoever raised You. Father, mother, grandparents....
I love You mom, Happy Father's day....

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru