Vegāns

pirmdiena, 2014. gada 29. septembris

Happiness is a state of mind


Sure , owning luxury car would be nice, but is this make me happy? NO!
How can I know that?
Because I'm happy without it!
How can I be happy? I'm happy for what I have. Being happy for me doesn't mean that I have everything I want or everything is perfect. No! Not at all. It just means that I have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
Why?
Because, no matter how hard I try, my life doesn't always look exactly like I want it to. I actually can even say that it mostly doesn't. But, for me, it is not a reason to not enjoy it. Foe example, at the moment I'm working from home, which means, I don't have a fancy office, classy dressed personal or assistant. Am I sad?
NO!
I'm always home, I can clean up and think about next blog posts, I can see my cat all day, I can take "no make up day"whenever I want...
Maybe it is because I am that kind of person who always can find something good, that is just the way I am and actually I wish this for You all!
happy new year :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru