Vegāns

pirmdiena, 2014. gada 15. septembris

Things I Think Highly Motivated People Do

What those naturally highly motivated people do differently? They move on, they don't dwell on problems. So do You - don't let your mistakes stop you from achieving your goals. We all sometimes fail at tests, mess up public speaches or somethng like it, but it's nothing more than just a moments in our lifes, accept it and learn from it and than just forget it - it's nothing that important to remember it for long.
"You build on Failure. You use it as a stepping stone"
Johnny Cash

Hmm, what else they do differently? They wake up early! Why? Becase for most people, the morning is the most productive time of the day. While we sleep, they getting things done!
Maybe they are highly motivated because they plan? Planning allows people to get things done faster and better. Everyone know this, but only highly motivated persons use this! When I started to waking up early and planning things I have to do this day, I was amazed at how much more productive I can be. It helped me to know what I want and find the better ways how to get it.
In my lfe there are points when I just can't do it by my own. I don't know if highly motivated people do this, but I'm not affraid to go out and look for help.

What tips and tricks You learned? What helps You to stay highly motivated?

Thank You for reading.
<3

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru