Vegāns

ceturtdiena, 2014. gada 11. septembris

The day that changed world

13 years ago, the world witnessed unprecedented large scale terrorist attacks against peaceful population, which forever changed the attitude to life and understanding for the fight against terrosrist attacks.

I live far far away from the New York, but can never forget that day 13 years ago, when I came home from school and all my family was at the TV, and noone of us believed what we saw. It was even more scarier because my cousins moved to USA few years ago and at that moment it wasn't even importans that they lived in different state, it was so scary.

And today also, I believe< that all world is together, in thoughts, with everyone who lost loved ones.

Stay strong and never forget...




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru